As per the Intellectual Property Policy of USJ all the Intellectual property related things will be managed through UBL Cell.
- Whenever there is a new Invention the Inventors shall submit an Invention Disclosure Form to the UBL Cell.
- The UBL Cell will do a Prior Art Search and let you know the Patentability of your Invention.
- Based on the Patentability and the IP value of your invention required protection methods will be suggested.
- If you are submitting a Local Patent at NIPO following Documents will be required
- Covering Letter
- Inventors Consent to include USJ as the Application.
- Patent Application
- Patent Documents
- Draft Application and documents shall forward to UBL Cell for review.
- If the documents are correct the UBL Cell will send it for the Signature of Vice-Chancellor.
- Once the Vice-Chancellor signed the application inventors can submit it to NIPO.
- Any receipts shall be handed over to UBL Cell for the Records.
- UBL Cell will directly followup with NIPO until the patent is granted.
International Patent Filing at USJ
Please contact UBL Cell of USJ for more information.