DL101Ev2 – DL-101 General Course on Intellectual Property
USJ Researchers and students are invited to follow the General Course on Intellectual Property offered by World Intellectual Property Organization.
This will be an online Course and Certificate will be offered to those who score more than 50% in the final examination.
Registration : 08-Apr-2020 – 31-May-2020
Course: 11-May-2020 – 06-Jul-2020
Exam: 05-Jul-2020 – 06-Jul-2020
Feel free to contact UBL Cell of USJ for more information.
The DL-101 course is comprised of the following modules and final exam:
- Guide to Studying the Course
- Module 1: Introduction to IP
- Module 2: Copyright
- Module 3: Related Rights
- Module 4: Trademarks
- Module 5: Geographical Indications
- Module 6: Industrial Design
- Module 7: Patents
- Module 8: Unfair Competition
- Module 9: WIPO Treaties
- Module 10: Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Module 11: Introduction to Traditional Knowledge, Traditional Cultural Expressions and Genetic Resources
- Module 12: IP and Development
- Module 13: Summary and Discussion on Intellectual Property Rights
- Final Exam